1. Tomorrow I'm going to _____________________.
Give my second final, among other things. I have office hours at 5 p.m., but I need to get some grocery shopping done. I would like to make some cookies. Bean has therapy...one of her last sessions, which I'm very sad about. I also need to do some more cleaning around the house - the place has been a disaster pretty much since we brought our Christmas tree home and displaced a whole bunch of stuff for which I still have not found places. I also have found some really cute Christmas crafts to do with Bean, but that may have to wait for later in the week...
2. Pudding or Jello? Definitely jello. I like pudding okay, but jello is just better!
3. What book are you currently reading? I'm actually reading two. The first was a book club book from about six months ago that I finally started and really like so far. It's called "Angry Housewives Eating Bon-Bons" and the title does not do it justice. It is about a book club in the early 60s and the lives of the women are fascinating and I love the book choices within the book. The other I just started and is called "The Plato Papers" and is very strange but intriguing. Somewhat post-apocalypse, somewhat philosophical, and sometimes kind of funny. Hopefully I will finish them both before the year ends! My book total for 2011 was pretty disappointing. I would really like to read and finish more books!
4. What is the first concert you went to see? My dear sister (Aunt Dawn from a previous post) took me to see Bruce Springsteen on his Born in the USA tour. I must have been a sophomore or junior in high school. Our seats were far, far away, but I still thought it was awesome.
5. What is your current weather? To me, its cold, cold, cold. But someone told me today that they were visiting family in New Mexico last year and it was 26 below zero! What? Its in the 30s at night here and gets into the low 50s at points during most days. But, I lived in California my whole life, so I think its cold! So far, not much rain though - which is a little unusual.
So, there you have it! If you would like to participate in the blog hop, you can go to Never Growing Old's blog and get the link up information!