Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Doctors & Hospitals - Resource for Parents

Doctors & Hospitals

The link above will lead you to a great resource! For those who are unfortunate enough to be looking forward to hospital stays and/or multiple doctor visits, there is some great advice. There is also good advice for those who have a young child taking medicines (how to get them to take it, etc.) and the administrative things you need to consider for health care of a child. I HIGHLY recommend this as a bookmark for anyone as you never know when you will need the information and it will make you feel better to have it when you need it! I subscribe to the Kids Health newsletter and although a lot of the information is for children much older than Bean, I have found a number of things in it to be very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on A Second Heart! I love to hear from readers and hope you will visit again!

And, Six Years Later - Marking the Good Times

Hello!  Long time no write on this blog.  I have always included a link to this blog on my email signature to keep people reading Bean...