Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Things I Love Thursday - Our Pediatrician's Office

In this day and age of health care woes and long waits to see doctors, I have decided to recognize how lucky I am to have a pediatrician (Dr. Asarian, Chico CA) who has NEVER made us wait more than a few hours to get Bean in to see someone.  They are always incredibly nice and even our transplant coordinators say how nice they are to work with.  Some may think that they are accommodating because of Bean's condition, but they were this way even when she was home the first time from the NICU and had no apparent health problems.  But, since her condition, they are great about having an examination room available as soon as we get there so Bean doesn't have to sit in the waiting room with any sick kids.  So, for my Things I Love Thursday, I am saying recognizing our pediatrician, Dr. Asarian and all of his staff for their wonderfully accommodating and supportive work with us!

3 comments:

  1. We love ours too....and have been there a lot recently. Doing a little blog hopping...I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for on Sunday night...so hope you will stop by.....

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a caring doctor and someone you can trust constantly. Lovely post.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a blessing. We LOVE our pediatrician. Having one you love and trust is huge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on A Second Heart! I love to hear from readers and hope you will visit again!

And, Six Years Later - Marking the Good Times

Hello!  Long time no write on this blog.  I have always included a link to this blog on my email signature to keep people reading Bean...